Evansville. Wyoming ServSafe® Manager Exam with Online Proctoring Bundle – Online proctoring for the ServSafe® Certification English Exam is now available! This product includes an online proctoring service with ProctorU.com and one ServSafe® Manager online exam. Once you purchase this product you will receive an email with a ServSafe® Manager Exam Access Code and directions to set up online proctoring. This email is sent within 24 business hours of purchase
In order to participate in online proctoring, you must:
- Have a webcam and a microphone attached to your computer
- Have a private room to take the exam in
- Have a current, Government-issued ID
For more information – View Now
- Windows Vista or higher for PC users
- Mac OS X 10.5 or Higher for Mac users
- Internet download speed of .768Mbps or higher
- An Internet upload speed of .384Mbps or higher
- RAM of 1024MB or higher
Use this Equipment Test to see if all needed requirements are met.
Ohio Users Additional Steps:
Ohio users must submit the following to the Ohio Department of Health:
- An Application for Ohio Department of Health Manager Certification in Food Protection
- Your ServSafe Manager Record of Training from your online course
- Your ServSafe Manager Examination Certification
- This product is NOT refundable.
- Also, read the regulatory requirements to ensure the online exam is accepted in your area.