Carthage. Texas ServSafe® Manager Exam with Online Proctoring Bundle – Online proctoring for the ServSafe® Certification English Exam is now available! This product includes an online proctoring service with ProctorU.com and one ServSafe® Manager online exam. Once you purchase this product you will receive an email with a ServSafe® Manager Exam Access Code and directions to set up online proctoring. This email is sent within 24 business hours of purchase
Purchase of ServSafe® Online Proctoring includes administration, exam processing, and a ServSafe® certificate upon successfully passing the exam.
In order to participate in online proctoring, you must:
- Have a webcam and a microphone attached to your computer
- Have a private room to take the exam in
- Have a current, Government-issued ID
For more information – View Now
- Windows Vista or higher for PC users
- Mac OS X 10.5 or Higher for Mac users
- Internet download speed of .768Mbps or higher
- An Internet upload speed of .384Mbps or higher
- RAM of 1024MB or higher
Use this Equipment Test to see if all needed requirements are met.
Ohio Users Additional Steps:
Ohio users must submit the following to the Ohio Department of Health:
- An Application for Ohio Department of Health Manager Certification in Food Protection
- Your ServSafe Manager Record of Training from your online course
- Your ServSafe Manager Examination Certification
- This product is NOT refundable.
- Exam Access Code is only valid one time and con not be used with an In-Person Proctor or Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Also, read the regulatory requirements to ensure the online exam is accepted in your area.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.