All In-Person Course & Exam minimum of 8 person for the session to be held will be strongly enforced due to increased cost.
Aberdeen, MD ServSafe® Food Handler Online Certifications give the option to train 365 days of the year, 7 days of the week & 24 hours a day on your schedule. These options give the participant major flexibility in learning. Food Handler Courses & Exams are for line-level employees only. If you are an owner, manager, or run a shift you must complete ServSafe® Manager Online Certification Course & Exam. All exams are computer-based and results are available 24 hours on ServSafe.com.
Certification Online Courses & Exam Options
- $15.00 – ServSafe Food Handler® Online Course and Assessment is a comprehensive solution that delivers consistent food safety training to employees. This ensures the same food safety principles are delivered each and every time. PURCHASE
- Sections can be completed in approximately 10 minutes.
- Color photographs from the learner’s point of view helps reinforce food safety concepts.
- Enhanced assessment can be taken at the completion of training to measure if employees have the minimum competency in food safety knowledge.
- Once the course has been purchased and launched, participants can select to take the course in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, or Vietnamese.
Responsible Alcohol Seller/Service
- $30.00 – ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course and Primary Exam: The ServSafe Alcohol® Online Course and Primary Exam provide the fundamentals of responsible alcohol service by combining interactive exercises, audio, and video and role-play activities to help prepare participants for real-life scenarios. Designed for convenience, this mobile-enabled four-hour course has a bookmark feature that allows users to easily return to where they left off. PURCHASE
- $22.00 – ServSafe Allergens ™ and Assessment: The ServSafe Allergens ™ online, interactive course drives home critical information your employees and managers need in order to accommodate guests with food allergies. The ServSafe Allergens online course covers such topics as identifying allergens, communicating with the guest, preventing cross-contact, food labels, and more. PURCHASE
HR, Ethics & Compliance
- $30.00 – ServSafe Workplace® – Sexual Harassment Prevention for the Restaurant Industry: ServSafe Workplace® – Sexual Harassment Prevention for the Restaurant Industry is an interactive program designed specifically for employees working in foodservice. It provides employees with facts about what sexual harassment is (and isn’t), how to report it, and why a harassment-free workplace is every employee’s right. Restaurant-industry examples describe a variety of sexual harassment scenarios and the impact they can have on individuals and the work environment. Developed in compliance with EEOC guidelines, the program takes a frank and modern approach to address and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. PURCHASE
- $30.00 – ServSafe Workplace® – Understanding Unconscious Bias in Restaurants: ServSafe Workplace® -Understanding Unconscious Bias in Restaurants is an interactive program that sheds light on the existence of unconscious bias and guides restaurant employees in their interactions with guests and fellow employees. Developed in conjunction with the Multicultural Foodservice & Hospitality Alliance (MFHA), the course is designed specifically for employees working in foodservice and includes restaurant-industry examples that depict a variety of scenarios in which unconscious bias may occur and the impact they can have on individuals as well as the work environment. PURCHASE
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Find the Food Safety Management, Food Handling, and Alcohol Service regulatory requirements specific to your operating jurisdiction. ServSafe® training and testing programs are widely recognized and accepted for requirement fulfillment. – Regulatory Map.
All Online Courses & Remote are assigned with 24 Business Hours and once activated the course must be completed within 90 days of activation.
ALL ONLINE COURSE PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
If in-person registration has closed the ServSafe® Manager Online Course & Exam will be active for registration only.