Natchez, MS ServSafe® Food Handler Course & Exam -The premier provider of food safety training is proud to offer solutions to meet any food handler training need. Whether you are an employee seeking your Food Handler Card or an operation seeking a compliant solution for your employees, the ServSafe® Food Handler Program has a product that’s right for you.
The course is based on information from the ServSafe® Food Handler Book and is structured to include the information your workforce will need to prepare for ANSI / Conference for Food Protection accredited exams, and perform on the job. Request a Private Class by Email – Chef Brad Peters; CFBE, FMP, CF-SP
Course & Exam Prices:
- $400.00 – Food Handler course with no exam and no “Certificate of Achievement” given. This would be for educational purposes only. The max is 50 people.
- $450.00 – Food Handler Course and ANSI Exam & “Certificate Achievement” (with a passing grade of 75%) for up to 10 people and each. For each person over 10, the cost is $15. The max is 50 people.
- $500.00 – Food Handler Course, ServSafe® Food Handler Book, and ANSI Exam & “Certificate Achievement” (with a passing grade of 75%) for up to 10 people and each. For each person over 10, the cost is $15. The max is 50 people.
- You host on-site and/or off-site at a hotel. (You Supply)
- No Minimum of People, 50 People Maximum per Instructor/Proctor
- Taught 7 Days a Week
- 3-4 Hour Classes & Proctored Exam – You set the time.
Course & Exam Language(s):
- This class is taught in English. Exams & Books are available in English & Spanish. Please specify exam & book language during registration. If not specified English will be the default exam & book.
If in-person registration has closed the ServSafe® Manager Online Course & Exam will be active for registration only.