Savannah, GA SURE™ Alcohol HACCP Manager Instructor-Led Course provides leaders with the tools necessary to develop a comprehensive program following the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Principles. HACCP has long been the standard in the food industry for preventing, eliminating, or reducing food-related illnesses and contamination. Instruis Publishing has taken those proven methods and adapted them to the alcohol industry.
Implementing a SURE™ Alcohol HACCP system provides management with the confidence in knowing that it has set up a system for success. This system allows for monitoring operation practices and procedures to meet legal responsibilities and creates an environment that provides for safe and responsible service and/or sale of alcohol in order to prevent, eliminate, or reduce alcohol-related incidents.
This SURE™ Alcohol HACCP Manager course provides a detailed explanation of HACCP. HACCP is a written, step-by-step system that educates the reader on how to prepare and implement a customized HACCP plan for his or her food service or retail operation. It has everything needed to create a HACCP plan, including sample prerequisite and standard operating procedures, a Hazard Analysis Worksheet, sample on- and off-premises policies, and an Alcohol HACCP plan.
Also included is a SURE™ Alcohol HACCP Manager answer sheet that is used to take the Alcohol HACCP examination.
Course & Exam Schedule
- 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- If you would like a book or a proctored exam with your virtual course please purchase & register at SURE™ Alcohol HACCP Manager Virtual Instructor-Led Course, Manual & Log Book
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- Information covered during the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam session is for information & certification only and should not be considered legal advice. HRBUniversal is not a legal firm and all presents of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam sessions are industry experts and not a legal council. Please consult law enforcement or an attorney for regulatory advice for your business.
State Laws & Regulations
- Prior to registration please verify that your state or jurisdiction, responsible alcohol server, and seller training can be taken in a virtual format. View Regulations
- Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
- Terms of Service – Download or View Online
- Trademark & Copyright – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as an acceptance of the agreement that you have read and agree with the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
No portion of the Instructor-Led Virtual Course can be duplicated or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of HRBUniversal, LLC.
If in-person registration has closed the ServSafe® Manager Online Course & Exam will be active for registration only.