The Savannah, GA SURE™ Food Defense Certification Course & Exam uses the SHARE principle to protect the global food supply. If food is your business, then you need SURE™ Food Defense!
SURE™ Food Defense using the SHARE (Strategy, Hazards, Accessibility, Restriction, and Enforcement) principle provides a solid foundation for you to protect against the intentional contamination of food. SHARE incorporates science-based mitigation strategies applied at specific vulnerable points in your operation.
The SURE™ Food Defense Managers Course is the highest-level training course and certification designed for managers, supervisors, and leaders on how to:
- Know their food defense role as it applies to their daily activities;
- Understand and implement the SHARE principle to their operation;
- Analyze the flow of food and how food defense is essential, and
- Prioritize their food defense activities.
Included in this manual is a SUREThe SURE™ Food Defense Managers Course answer sheet that will be used by the participant when taking the examination to become SURE™ Food Defense certified.
Once they receive a passing score, the SURE Food Defense certification is proof of the demonstration of knowledge. Each successful participant will be awarded a SURE™ Certificate and wallet card.
After completing the course participants will be able to:
- Create a food defense culture
- Write a food defense plan
- Build the confidence of their managers and employees.
Food defense is critical to the safety of our world. The best way to provide food defense is to SHARE the responsibility throughout your organization. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive food defense solution that protects our global food supply from acts of intentional contamination, ultimately protecting public health and the world’s economy.
Request a Private Class by Email – Chef Brad Peters; CFBE, FMP, CF-SP
Course & Exam Prices:
- $925.00 for up to 6 people. Each person over 6 people the cost is $95.00 per person. These prices include UPS Ground Shipping of books to one location if the booking is before 10 business days. If payment is received under 5 business days you will be charged shipping & handling for express shipping.
- You host on-site and/or off-site at the hotel. (You Supply)
- No Minimum of People, 30 People Maximum per Instructor/Proctor
- Taught 7 Days a Week
- 8 Hour Course – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Lecture (Breaks given during the day & time can be changed to meet your operation needs)
- Lunch Break – 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
- 5:00 PM Test (If you are taking a computer proctored exam make sure you bring your laptop with WiFi). You have 2 hours to complete the test but most take 45 minutes to an hour.
Scheduled can be changed but just know prior to booking to verify instructor/proctor travel schedule.
- All participants that attend training sessions will receive a SURE Food Defense Managers Manual shipped ahead of time at no extra cost via UPS Ground. If payment is received under 5 business days you will be charged shipping & handling for express shipping.
Course & Exam Language(s):
- This class is taught in English. Exams are available in English, Only. Please specify the exam language during registration. If not specified English will be the default exam & book.
If in-person registration has closed the ServSafe® Manager Online Course & Exam will be active for registration only.