Valdosta, GA TiPS® Responsible Alcohol Service Course & Exam sessions empower your employees & friends to take a proactive approach toward preventing alcohol misuse and maintaining control of the environment. By training to recognize the signs of intoxication, you can reduce the chance that an alcohol-related incident will occur. TiPS®-trained servers show your customers & friends that you care about them and want to make their visits to your establishment as pleasant as possible.
The challenges for restaurants and bars are great places for people to socialize and have a good time. Unfortunately, that good time can get out of hand when people misuse alcohol. You must be able to deal with problem behaviors and the challenges associated with underage drinking and drunk driving.
TiPS® training can also improve business and community relations. TIPS® certification demonstrates a commitment to prevent alcohol-related problems and a desire to be part of the solution in society’s fight against drunkenness. Liquor boards and local authorities tend to look favorably on establishments that incorporate TIPS, which can lead to more lenient penalties in the event of an alcohol violation. TiPS® Virtual Courses can also help an establishment protect itself from possible litigation and often results in reduced liability insurance premiums.
Request a Private Class by Email – Chef Brad Peters; CFBE, FMP, CF-SP
Course & Exam Prices:
- 3-4 Hour Course & Exam Session – $5000.00 for up to 10 people. Each person over 10 people the cost is $30.00 per person.
- 4-6 Hour Course & Exam Session – $6000.00 for up to 10 people. Each person over 10 people the cost is $30.00 per person.
The length of the session depends on the requirement of the state or local jurisdiction. All exams are administered in a paper form and require an approved exam proctor.
- You host on-site and/or off-site at a hotel. (You Supply)
- No Minimum of People, 30 People Maximum per Instructor/Proctor
- All participants that attend course & exam session will receive a TiPS® Training Manual the day of the course & exam.
Course & Exam Language(s):
- This class is taught in English. Exams & Books are available in English Only.
If in-person registration has closed the ServSafe® Manager Online Course & Exam will be active for registration only.