Join The HRBUniversal Team
$5,000 Total Start-Up Investment To Become A Licensee Partner
Becoming an HRBUniversal Licensee Partner program offers the opportunity to build a business, shape culture, and invest in a better future. A licensee is just like a franchise of an operation but the difference is that you have a minimal investment and a larger percent of the bottom line of your licensed area. We are seeking licensee candidates in all 50 states and territories.
At HRBUniversal we believe in equal opportunity for all to achieve the American dream. Often, however, those with the ability don’t have access to the necessary capital needed to realize that dream. We are challenging and changing that reality. We are providing the opportunity for you to become a business owner without having to make a significant financial investment.
For a total investment of $5,000, selected licensees (who we call Licensee Partners) are granted the rights necessary to operate a licensed HRBUniversal Office within 200 miles of your location. This opportunity requires that the individual be free of any other active business ventures and operate on a full-time hands-on basis.
As a Licensee Partner you:
- Oversee all aspects of your area from scheduling & conducting training courses & exam sessions, to meeting with clients and sales calls.
- Ensure that our patrons are served the highest quality of programs along with extending them great service
- Are a "hands-on" leader
- Are you a results-oriented self-starter?
- Have a servant's heart committed to improving others' operations.
- Become a Licensee Partner with a $5,000 investment
- Earn 80% of sales after the cost of each session.
- Unlimited earning potential
- Able to pay a $5,000 licensing fee at the time of license agreement signing.
- Capable of running the day-to-day business, no absentee ownership
- A passion for excellence -- fanatical about pleasing customers
- Commitment to high performance and to delivering quality products
- Have a current ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate with a score of 90% or above on the certification exam.
- Must meet be a Certified ServSafe® Instructor and Registered ServSafe® Proctor and be in good standing for a minimum of 6 months.
- Must meet one of these
- 10 years of Hospitality or Retail Food Service (Minimum of 5 years in salaried management)
- Professional Teacher/Professor in High School or College Hospitality, Culinary or Nutritional Programs
- Government Regulator
- Have a high school diploma/GED or advanced education (College).
- Be willing to be approved or certified in all programs that HRBUniversal represents.
Submit an inquiry for consideration to become an HRBUniversal Licensee:
- A copy of your ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate with an exam final score of 90% or above.
- Approved ServSafe® Instructor & Proctor Certificate or approval letter.
- Must be willing to sign a Licensee agreement.
- Must sign a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement (Click the link to download) prior to the webcam interview.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.