Newark, NJ ServSafe® One to One Certification Exam sessions are designed for the busy industry professional that wants to complete an online course the complete the certification exam when finished or just take a certification exam. The sessions are scheduled on-site at Your Business (Must be during operation hours) or at a Local Public Library. You make the choice of location when registration is made and the address will be sent to you in the reminder email of the scheduled session details
Please keep in mind to verify with your local regulatory agency prior to booking that there are NO TRAINING HOURS are required prior to taking your computer-based exam.
Request A Scheduled Exam
Please scroll through the proctor list to choose the one in your area.
- $100.00 – ServSafe® Manager Computer Exam (EXAM ONLY)
- The participant would supply their own device (Computer or Tablet) that can connect to the location’s WiFi. Please make sure the system is up to date and you have an account set up with ServSafe.com prior to the exam time. HRBUniveral does not provide technical support for equipment or ServSafe.com
- $75.00 – ServSafe® Exam Proctor Fee (Food Manager or Alcohol Exam)
- The participant would supply their own device (Computer or Tablet) that can connect to the location WiFi and the Exam Access Code purchase with the online course. Please make sure the system is up to date and you have an account set up with ServSafe.com prior to the exam time. HRBUniveral does not provide technical support for equipment or ServSafe.com
Study Materials & Books
- All registrations will receive a confirmation email with downloadable training materials. If you would like a copy of the current ServSafe® Book you may purchase at an added cost – ServSafe® Manager Training and Certification Exam Products.
Need help or have questions?
- LIVE CHAT HELP DESK | Monday – Friday : 7:30 am – 5:30 pm CST
- As stated in the 2017 FDA Food Code – Section 2-102.12: The Person In Charge (PIC) shall be the Certified Food Protection Manager. Must be on duty at all times that food & beverage is being prepared and served. Please review local regulatory requirements for what is required in your area – Regulatory Map.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
- Refund Policy – Download or View Online
- Rescheduling Policy – Download or View Online
- Course & Exam Details – Download or View Online
By making a payment you allow HRBUniversal to record your IP Address as a digital signature as an acceptance of the agreement that you have read and agree with the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details in order to proceed to the payment area. A copy of the Refund Policy, Rescheduling Policy, and Course & Exam Details will be included in your confirmation email.
ServSafe®, ServSafe Alcohol®, ServSafe Food Handler®, ServSafe Allergens™, ServSafe Workplace®, ServSafe® International, ManageFirst®, NRA Culinary Exams, Foodservice Management Professional® (FMP®), ServSucess®, National Registry of Food Service Professionals® (NRFSP®) and American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI®) are registered trademarks of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association.